The NYSASWM Christiansen-Roller-White-Miles Founders’ Scholarship application form.
The application must be postmarked on or before the last day of February of each year.
Awards are made through the recommendation of the Scholarship Review Committee, usually in $500 increments; while the maximum of a single award is set at $5,000.
Please gather all required application information before filling out the on-line form.
- Current and past college information
- Current and past work experience
- NYSASWM membership information
- 100 word or less description of extracurricular activities
- Approximately 250 word description of influences related to considering a career in environmental science
- <Email or postal mail> Copy of unofficial college transcript
- <Email or postal mail> References from 2 faculty members at your school
To eliminate any chance of the form timing out before you have the opportunity to complete your text for items 4 & 5 above, please type your answers into an editor first then copy and paste your content directly into the on-line application. Thank you.
Email or postal mail items 6 & 7 above to:
NYSASWM c/o F. Joseph Stockbridge, P.E.
12 Denhelder Drive
Ballston Lake, New York 12019