Why Join NYSASWM?
NYSASWM is the premier Solid Waste Management professional organization in New York State offering you:
- Access to Solid Waste conferences that cover technologies and practices that are relevant to you, a solid waste professional.
- Networking opportunities.
- Continuing Education Hours for P.E’s offered at conferences, seminars and training sessions.
- New York State legislative updates that affect your business decisions and directions
- Scholarship opportunities.
Membership benefits include:
Joining the New York State Association for Solid Waste Management has a number of benefits that will enhance your professional goals:
- Discount registration for the Spring Federation Solid Waste Conference and Trade Show at the Sagamore Hotel in Lake George.
- Discount registration to annual spring program.
- Discount registration for the annual fall NYSASWM conference.
- Subscription to the NYSASWM newsletter — Wasteline.
- Track legislation on behalf of the membership and alert members to bills that may have an impact on their systems.
- Scholarship Program with first consideration given to the children of NYSASWM members.
- Countless opportunities for networking & technology transfer as a member of the largest organization representing solid waste managers in New York State.
- NYSASWM is certified by the NYS Education Department to offer professional development hours for professional engineers licensed in NYS. Between our annual Fall Conference and our March Training Course, we provide over 12 PDH’s every year.
Be the one that breaks through professional barriers to success and personal advancement. Become part of the largest New York State solid waste management organization. Do it NOW. Join NYSASWM and begin taking advantage of NYSASWM’s many benefits and learning experiences.